PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA DISCLOSURE TEXT
Safter Marin Boat Manufacturing Industry. ve Tic. Ltd. Şti. (Hereinafter referred to as the "Company"), within the scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as the "Law"), in accordance with the law and honesty; accurate and up-to-date where necessary; for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes; in a limited, measured and purpose-related manner; carries out personal data processing activities in accordance with Article 20 of the Constitution of the Republic of Turkey No. 2709 and Article 4 of the Law by preserving personal data for a limited period of time stipulated by the laws or required by the purpose of personal data processing.
This Illumination Text, Safter Marin Tekne İmalat San. ve Tic. Ltd. Sti. on the basis of Article 10 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, titled "Information Obligation of the Data Controller", and the relevant communiqué.
- Data Controller: Establishing and managing the data recording system, which determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. responsible natural or legal person.
- Personal Data: It means all kinds of information related to an identified or identifiable natural person; Data such as Name, Surname, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, Information about the Person's Physical, Economic, Family and Other Characteristics, Phone Number, Identity Number are "Personal Data".
- Private Personal Data: Regarding people's race, ethnic origin, political opinion, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other beliefs, clothing, association, foundation or union membership, health, sexual life, criminal conviction and security measures data and biometric and genetic data.
- Data Recording System:It refers to the recording system in which personal data is processed and structured according to certain criteria. These systems can be created physically or electronically.
- Data Controller and Representative
Your personal data is processed by our Company as a data controller in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law, in line with the following.
- Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data; best planning and implementation of our human resources policies; the correct planning and execution of our commercial partnerships and strategies; Ensuring the legal, commercial and physical security of our company and our business partners, Ensuring the corporate functioning of the company, working to make the best use of the products and services offered by our company; recommending the products and services offered by our company to you by customizing them according to your demands, needs, usage habits and wishes; Ensuring the highest level of data security, creating databases, improving the services offered on our company's website, contacting those who have sent their requests and complaints to our company, correcting the errors in our company's website and www.safter.com.tr internet Safter Marin Tekne İmalat San. ve Tic. Ltd. Sti. For the purposes of ensuring the compliance of the provisions in the Personal Data Processing Policy It is processed within the scope of the personal data processing conditions specified in the 5th and 6th articles of the Law..
- To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred Kişisel verileriniz; hissedarlarımıza, iş ortaklarımıza, tedarikçilerimize, grup şirketlerimize, iştiraklerimize, işbirliği içinde bulunduğumuz şirket ve kurumlara, akdi veya kanuni yükümlülüklerimizi yerine getirmek amacıyla dışarıdan hizmet aldığımız şirketlere (güvenlik, sağlık, iş güvenliği, hukuk v.b. konularda), yetkili kurum ve kuruluşlara işbu metnin b maddesinde aktarılan amaçlarla sınırlı olarak Kanun’un 8. ve 9. maddelerinde belirtilen şartlar kapsamında aktarılır.
- Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection Your personal data; any verbal, written, in electronic environment; Processing Personal Data of our company through various means such as technical and other methods, call center, company website, mobile application It is collected within the framework of legislation, contract, demand and optional legal reasons limited to the purposes specified in the Policy, and is collected by our company or our company. processed by appointed data processors.
- Rights of Personal Data Owners Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law Our company, It informs you of your rights in accordance with Article 10 of the Law; provides guidance on how to use these rights and the internal functioning necessary for all these, carries out administrative and technical arrangements. Our company, pursuant to Article 11 of the Law, to the persons whose personal data are received;
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
- Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (d) and (e) of Article 11 of the Law to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Explains that they have the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to the unlawful processing of personal data..
By sending your requests regarding the implementation of the Law to the address in the application form using the Personal Data Protection Law Data Owner Application Form, in writing or with a secure electronic signature, or by other methods to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board (hereinafter referred to as the "Board"). You can send it to our company. Our company will conclude your requests in the application free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the said transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Board may be charged. Finally, we would like to point out that; The protection of your personal data is of great importance to our Company and the highest level of care is taken in the processing of your personal data regarding security and other issues. For this purpose, it is always of primary importance for our Company to process and transfer your personal data securely in accordance with the Law and other legislation. Accordingly, your personal data is processed in accordance with all relevant legislation.